Sunday, June 27, 2010

Garden & Gun Weekend at Blackberry Farm



I was asked to go to Blackberry Farm, Tennessee for a three day weekend in exchange for taking some photos of the event while I was there. 10,000 acres, check there site I can't explain the place. I arrived Thursday and was blown away our cabin was incredible, came with three bikes and a golf cart. If that didn't fit your needs a quick ring to the main house and a black Lexus SUV with tinted windows would be at the door in seconds.
These shots are from the casual BBQ last Thursday night. The photos of the rest of the weekend will come as I get a chance to go through them.
Made it to Maine today, workshop starts tonight. Chris Thile















































1 comment:

Julien said...

beautiful! what's in that jar?
love the meats