Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wasn't on my bucket list.

I was in Atlanta last Sunday to do a shoot for the Anheuser Busch distributor at the Falcons game. As I pulled into the hotel about noon Kirk(my AB contact), Amber and Jen were in a golf cart out front. Kirk said "come on let's go the parade starts in fifteen minutes". "Parade" I thought. I'm here to shoot a football game and the only parade that has the whole city shut down is the Pride Atlanta parade. So that's why they were wearing tie die rainbow shirts and bandanas. The art director that was with me went blank. Not even out of the car and were on a golf cart curving through the beat pumping, man dancing floats of the parade staging area. The one thing about being a photographer is you never knowing what's next.








No comments: